Finding a reliable React developer can be a tough job for a business or an entrepreneur. As the front-end development of their business project is entirely dependent on the React JS developer. In recent days, the businesses are focusing mainly on the user interface and the user experience, hiring the right React developers is one great responsibility for an entrepreneur. Here is your comprehensive guide to hire the best React JS developer out of the best.
If you have read this blog on the average salary of the frontend developer in the US, the UK, and Europe, you might have known the struggle of hiring a React developer in these countries. Especially, it is crucial to note the higher demand for React JS developers and how the salaries of these developers are competitive.
Follow this ultimate guide to find the perfect fit for the roles and responsibilities of a React JS developer in your company.
Top Companies That Hire ReactJS Developers
React JS has been used by some of the most successful websites in the world. Along with its efficiency and flexibility, its applications also contribute to its popularity.
Essential Skillsets of a React JS Developer
It does take a lot of time to get in-depth knowledge about a programming language. The programmers develop a flair towards the technology dos and don’ts over time and practice. One can segregate the skillset of a React JS developer into two major sections. One is the must-have skills and the others are nice-to-haves. The must-haves are crucial and mandatory, while the latter is the desirable skill sets that are a beneficial advantage.
Must-have Skillsets of a React JS developer
- HTML + CSS
- JSX – the most important part of React ecosystem
- DOM Manipulation and event handlers
- Object-oriented programming concepts
- The ReactJS architectural patterns and state managers based on the Flux approach.
Desirable React JS developer skills
- Experience in working with at least a couple of modern technologies such as Angular, Vue, Backbone JS
- Good understanding, communication, and soft skills.
- Webpack, Babel, HTML5, and CSS preprocessors.
- Jest for test coverage.
- React Native.
An Ideal React JS Portfolio
You can easily find out the ability of a React Js developer by looking at their portfolio. The experienced React Js developers might have experience in a specific area of development. A good portfolio can be a great proof for an entry-level react JS developer. So, both resume and the portfolio are more than enough to judge a candidate’s skillsets and expertise on the language. It is optimal to hire a ReactJS developer of at least a minimum of two years of experience in the development field. Some of the concepts that you can find in the best portfolio can be as given below.
- A single page application
- Contribution to open-source development or projects.
- A social card with good styling, tooling, and Social card.
- Weather app – the most common portfolio project.
- A clone application of a popular social media or anything.
Being an active React JS developer, the candidate should be updated with all the latest technology, techniques, and tricks to enhance productivity. Make sure the candidate is aware of the latest release of the technology, popular libraries, and frameworks.
Top React Js Interview Questions
Once when you find the above-mentioned skillsets with a developer and impressed by their profile. The next step is to conduct an interview with them and check their skills.
Here are the questions that you need to ask a ReactJS developer to test his skills.
- Distinguish between Real DOM and Virtual DOM.
- What makes the React’s ES6 syntax different from its ES5?
- How is React better than Angular?
- Can you bind methods or event handlers in JSX callbacks?
- Are you aware of React Fiber?
- What are the limitations of React?
- Do you know how to add Google Analytics for react-router?
- How can you access the Redux store outside a component?
- Make me understand the Jest test case with a simple example.
- How to make AJAX request in Redux?
Why should you hire React JS developers from Agira technologies?
You can easily hire the best React JS developers from Agira technologies for your tech project. Our experts help you build a seamless front-end for your application our experienced and talented React JS developers. Some of the services that you can avail from Agira tech are as follows.
- Web application Development
- React.js CMS development
- Custom Application Development
- Redesign and improvements
- React.js Support and maintenance services
- Develop blog, social networking, and widget sites based on React.js
Our on-boarding process is very simple. So, you can get guaranteed business solutions through our expert React JS developers. All that you need to do is contact us to discuss your requirements. And we will take care of the rest.
Hire the best React JS developers for your web development projects easily with Agira technologies. We provide you with dedicated experts who have mastered the latest technologies. Endure the fullest of outsourcing tech experts for your company. Get in touch with our experts to hire freelance React JS developers, offshore React JS developers, and React JS web developers who can cater to your company’s requirements.
Frequently Asking Questions