Everything You Should Know About React JS
What is react js?
Why React is so popular?
React Js is majorly famous for its one of the unique feature called Virtual DOM. As developers, you would obviously know the difficulty of working in DOM API.
Why should you build a web application in React Js?
There need to be two different perspectives for choosing the right technology for web development. One is from the developer’s perspective that is related to the latest tech improvements, ease of use and time consumption. The other is an entrepreneur’s perspective of choosing technology for his product by considering the cost and safety. We need to consider both of these perspectives as they both contribute to the real-time usage of any technology.
From an entrepreneur’s perspective
- React supports React Native – When you develop a web application with react, it provides the architecture to build mobile applications in Android as well as Apple.
- Cross-platform applications – As it is well-known that React Native proves excellence in working cross-platforms. The React-based web applications work greatly in all platforms and devices.
From a developer’s perspective
- Reusability of Component – Programmers consider reusability as a remedy that allows them to reuse the component that is priorly developed for some other application using the same functionality. So, react js lets the developers to build functioning application effortlessly.
- It is Simple and Easy – Creating a seamless user interface can never be simple if not with react. For a developer, this library brings all objects together. React is easier to learn, understand, and build a beautiful app because it is the view controller in MVC architecture.
- Virtual DOM ensures fast rendering – The structure of the web application is the one that defines the performance. When building high load applications, engines use DOM which cannot ensure bottlenecks. So, even small layers can make drastic changes. But working with DOM API can be hard. React came up with virtual DOM which resolves this issue. You can build heavy loaded and dynamic web pages with react. You can build web applications with better performance with great UI in less time.
- Code stability with one way data flow – React uses downward data flow which ensures that a small change in the child structure does not affect the parent structure. The changes made by the developer are modified and updated. This structure ensures code stability and application maintenance.
- Flux and Redux architecture – The flux architecture has action creators that allow you to create an action from method parameters. The central dispatcher keeps all the actions to update stores. The approved version of flux which is known as redux has a single store. The redux enables a feature that lets you define a middleware to intercept dispatched actions.
- A helpful developer toolset – React has 2 major development tools which can be installed as chrome extensions. The react developer tool and redux developer tool are both useful and essential for every reactJS developer.
Now you know why it is popular among the developers than any other frameworks.
What major companies use React js?
Many tech giants use React Js partially or exclusively for developing their products. Facebook has its own web pages developed using react Js. It has recently released its new version of react called React Fiber. Instagram is completely based on react js library. This is the real-time proof of the most elegant user interface as you can witness.
Netflix used React for its platform called Gibbon. Being a happy user, they published an official blog post on how React helped the UI developers in Netflix to develop an application with startup speed, runtime performance, and modularity. Read their official blog by clicking the above image. Many other major companies like The Newyork Times, Yahoo mail, Whatsapp, Khan Academy, and Dropbox use React JS.
So when are you going to develop a web application with react for your business?
Get in touch with us to hire the best React Js developers in the Industry to develop a web application with a flawless user interface that your users would fall in love with.