Amazon claims that every 100-millisecond increase in page loading time results in a 1% gain in revenue.
If a front-end programming language ensures easy development by eliminating unnecessary code to create lighter and faster applications, what more reasons do you need to choose it.
In case if you are asking for more reasons, this is the blog that you should read. Here we are listing out the top reasons to choose Angular for web development, mobile app development, or any custom application development.
Note: MVC is a software design model used for developing a web application. Model– Lowest level pattern for maintaining data: View– For displaying data to the user: and Controller– Code that controls the interaction between the above two.
What is Angular JS?
If an application needs to be developed across all platforms, AngularJS makes it easy. However, one can use the code you build in one platform to build applications on other platforms.
Wide ranges of templates are available, which allows you to build the features quickly. We can also extend the template language with our own components.
We use AngularJS is predominantly for developing Single Page Web Applications and other apps like HRMS, CMS, and more. It is the first choice of developers to develop this kind of application.
- This modern platform allows a developer to create dynamic apps with high-quality performance and a zero-step installation process.
- With the support of native OS APIs, software engineers can simply create desktop-dependent AngularJS apps for Mac, Windows, or Linux.
- Angular creates user interfaces using a template syntax that is both simple and authoritative.
- Angular CLI quickly forms the portion, adds components and tests, and then releases it right away.
- In Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) and editors, the Angular ecosystem assists in providing instant errors, intelligent code completion, and a variety of other feedback.
Full Development support
- Any developer may create high-performance animation timelines with minimum code by using an easy API.
- With developer instructions and the Accessible Rich Internet Applications enabled method, Angular helps to create accessible apps.
Performance and Speed
- Angular is ubiquitous because it provides the application’s initial view on.NET, Node.js, or PHP for near-instant and behavior-driven HTML document interpretation.
- The Controller is the layer that houses the business logic. The user’s input here stimulates the activities that have built up inside the controller. Furthermore, the events are only controller factors.
- The layout layer that is made available to end-users is referred to as a view.
- The data is characterized using the Models. Its data might be as simple as a compilation of previous growth announcements.
Related: How Is Agira’s Angular JS Development Team Different From Others?
Why AngularJS is a Good Choice for Web App Development
A Wide Array Of Tools
There is a wide range of tools available that will make the web app development process burdenless. Some of the available tools:
- For building: Grunt, Gulp, Code Orchestra
- Tools for workflow management: Yeoman, Bower
- For testing: Karma, Protractor, Jasmine
Even though Google maintains AngularJS, loads of AngularJS enthusiastic web app developers also participate, and many libraries are made available. Also, these libraries will help you and boost up the competency of the AngularJS framework.
Here we’re listing some of the useful libraries.
Directives to define custom and reusable elements
Directives will be of great help to the developer to define custom and reusable HTML-like elements and attributes. Some of the commonly used directives in AngularJS development are:
(Here ng is the core module. It is loaded by default when the AngularJS application starts. Also, it contains all the components that are required for the application to function)
Single Page Applications
It is a well-known fact that Single page applications are making their way into the web, and they are considered the future of web apps. Firstly, the choice of any developer to develop single-page applications is AngularJS.
An application built with AngularJS requires minimal coding. Being a robust MVC framework, AngularJS lets you do more without exerting yourself. Above all, the main advantage of being an MVC framework is that one layer is independent of other layers. Certainly, this makes the development process easier and uncomplicated.
Two-way data binding
Two-way data binding is one of the core features of AngularJS. The change in one layer immediately updates the other layer. That is, you can see the model change immediately in view also.
Due to abundant benefits and support, most leading tech companies consider AngularJS to develop web applications and even convert their old Java-based applications to AngularJS.
One of the most essential features that distinguish Angular from other frameworks is its component-based design. However, providing higher-quality code in a logical hierarchy, with components acting as sections with their own functions.
The ability to test units independently in an effective manner comes with having an application with components as elements.
However, taking the same component-based advantage forward now adds a new benefit. As a result, you get the ability to readily maintain. However, the presence of numerous parts allows teams to modify and make necessary adjustments without disrupting the entire program.
Lastly, Angular is a web development framework that fits better for large projects. However, you may also use it for small ones. The web development community’s affection and support have aided Angular’s rapid growth and adoption.
To sum up, if you are a startup company or an entrepreneur looking for a team who can speed up your development time without compromising quality or performance, you should hire AngularJs developers from us.
Also, developing web applications using AngularJS is an absolute breeze for us. If you are looking for someone who can develop your application, we can help you. Our services are fast and economical. Contact us now.