Current Openings in Agira
Location:ChennaiOpenings:2Experience:2 - 5 yearsNotice Period:Immediate to 7days
- 2-5 years of strong experience in Rails + Any front end framework experience
- Good Written and Verbal Communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good Logical skill
- Ability to understand the complex DB Schema
Location:ChennaiExperience:6 - 10 yearsOpenings:2
Role & Responsibilities
- Handling multiple projects end to end across multiple domains with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Quality Assurance, Design, Stakeholders etc)
- Interacting with customers/stakeholders on a regular basis across the development lifecycle
- Drive requirement gathering and scoping, mapping technical solutions to business objectives.
- Gather requirements and analyze, finally translating those requirements into project specifications.
- Create a detailed project plan and own and drive the successful execution
- Plan the program/project based on a defined need and create a detailed scope, effort estimation, budget, schedule baseline
- Proactively work to improve delivery quality, repeatability and on-time delivery of all projects.
- Ability to solve highly technical complex problems and be called on to deliver within tight deadlines
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and training to the team.
- Identify, track, and resolve project issues and risks
- Daily working experience on Source Control Management tools like Git and Project Management tools like Jira is a MUST.
- Extensive experience in managing Web Application, Cloud, and Mobility based projects.
- Effectively interview, build and manage a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Junior / Senior PHP Developer
Location:ChennaiExperience:5-7 YearsOpenings:5Notice Period:Immediate to 7days
- 7 years of working experience in the field of web development or equivalent programming / software engineering area
- Strong coding experience & excellent management knowledge of LAMP
- Working on client side technologies such as HTML 5, CSS 3, JQuery
- Working knowledge on PHP frameworks Laravel, is a must
- Should have working knowledge of Agile Process & Knowledge of Web Application Security concepts
- Should have a working knowledge of Agile Process & Knowledge of Web Application Security & Performance concepts.
- Should be very strong with Object-Oriented concepts, design, and architecture.
- Should be very strong in Database conceptual knowledge such as DDL, DML and their usages. Database experience of at least one of the following: PostgreSQL, MySQL
Sr Angular Developer / Angular Lead Developer
Location:ChennaiExperience:4-8 YearsOpenings:3Notice Period:Immediate to 3 weeks
- 4-8 years of working experience in the field of web development or equivalent programming/software engineering area
- Minimum 2-3 yrs exp in Angular Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong coding experience & excellent management knowledge of Angular
- Working on client-side technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript Should have a working knowledge of Agile Process & Knowledge of Web Application Security & Performance concepts
- Should be very strong with Object-Oriented concepts, design, and architecture
Location:ChennaiOpenings:3Notice Period:Immediate to 7 days
- 1-2 years experience in sales / business development in IT services industry (US market)
- Cold calling experience is must
- Increasing the client base by bringing in new businesses
- Experience in running the deal through various stages will be an added advantage (from cold lead to RFP / Closure stage)
- Should be an Independent contributor and should meet the individual targets
- Experience in Email marketing and knowledge about the email tools will be an added advantage
- Experience in fixing business meetings (Both In-person & Online) with prospective clients
- Research and identify the new market opportunities
- Good written and oral Communication skills
- Proficiency in CRM
- Market research, Lead generations and Lead generations tools
Market Research Analyst
- Market Research Analyst Responsibilities
- Gather data on consumers, competitors, and market conditions.
- Perform secondary research and generating leads.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Use online market research and catalog findings to databases
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Good knowledge about Search engines
- Excellent (written) communication skills
- Should be flexible with rotational shifts
Sr Testing Automation Engineer(Selenium)
- Goog working Exp on Selenium is a must.
- Identifying and recommending automated testing processes and tools.
- Define and publish key performance metrics for automated testing.
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation across project teams.
- Participate in Design and Architectural reviews of proposed automation solutions across project teams.