Note: MVC is a software design model used for developing a web application. Model– Lowest level pattern for maintaining data, View– For displaying data to the user, Controller– Code that controls the interaction between the above two
Need of AngularJS:
If an application needs to be developed across all platforms and AngularJS makes it easy. The code you build in one platform can be used to build applications in other platforms.
Wide ranges of templates are available which allows you to build the features quickly. We can also extend the template language with our own components.
AngularJS is predominantly used Single Page Web Applications and other apps like HRMS, CMS and lot more. It is the first choice of developers to develop this kind of applications.
Why AngularJS is a Good Choice for web app development:
A wide range of tools:
There are wide ranges of tools available that will make the web app development process burdenless. Some of the tools which are available:
- For building: Grunt, Gulp, Code Orchestra
- Tools for workflow management: Yeoman, Bower
- For testing: Karma, Protractor, Jasmine
Even though the AngularJS is maintained by google. Loads of AngularJS enthusiastic web app developers also take part and lot of libraries are made available. These libraries will help you and boost up the competency of AngularJS framework.
Here I’m listing some of the useful libraries.
Directives to define custom and reusable elements:
Directives will be of great help to the developer to define custom and reusable HTML-like elements and attributes. Some of the commonly used directives in AngularJS development are:
(Here ng is the core module. It is loaded by default when the AngularJS application starts. It contains all the components that are required for the application to function)
Apart from the vast availability of tools and libraries which make the web app development process an easy path, there are other reasons to turn our minds towards AngularJS. Some of them are:
- It is a well-known fact that Single page applications are making their way into the web and they are considered future of web apps. The first choice of any developer to develop single page applications is AngularJS.
- An application built with AngularJS requires very less coding. Being a robust MVC framework AngularJS lets you do more without exerting yourself. The main advantage of being an MVC framework is that one layer is independent of other layers which make the development process easier and uncomplicated.
- Two-way data binding is one of the core features of AngularJS. The change in one layer immediately updates the other layer. That is the change in model is immediately updated in view also.
Due to the availability of abundant benefits and support, most of leading tech-companies are considering AngularJS to develop web applications and even converting their old java based applications to AngularJS.
Are you a startup company or an entrepreneur, looking for a team who can speed up your development time
without compromising on quality or performance, then you should hire AngularJs developers from us. Our team at Agira technologies is highly skilled at AngularJS. Developing web applications using AngularJS is an absolute breeze for us. If you are looking for someone who can develop your application we can help you. Our services are fast and economical. Contact us Today.
Latest posts by Agira Technologies (see all)
- Mobile App Usage Statistics To Know In 2019 [Infographics] - August 21, 2019
- Unveiling Apple’s Interactive UI Framework – SwiftUI Features - August 21, 2019