React is created to make web development simpler and easier for the developers to build seamless user interfaces effortlessly.
What is React JS?
Advantages of React JS
- Build rich User Interfaces effortlessly with the help of virtual DOM.
- Create applications faster with less development time and cost.
- It has strong community support that helps you solve any issues with React and makes developing things easier with it.
- Numerous Developing tools are available for React Js that provides the developers with everything essential for developing effortlessly.
- The components created in React Js for web development can be reused in React Native for mobile development.
- React makes the rendering of your web application easier, which helps in SEO of your pages.
- Debugging is faster, and easily readable.
- And all the benefits that you can get from the virtual DOM.
What is React Native?
Advantages of React Native
- Cross-platform mobile application development is easier and convenient with React Native. You can build mobile applications that work great for both iOS and Android devices.
- The benefits that come along with its ability to compile to native code and component-based structure.
- A strong active community supports both React and React Native developers to sort out any issue in no time.
- The advantages that come along with Hot Reloading which lets you see the changes that you make while developing. One can reflect the changes live while reloading on screen.
- With a swiftly developing community that hustles to enhance each feature of the application development using React Native, it never fails to prove its efficiency.
- It supports native Modules and Components to enhance performance. Unlike other cross-platforms, it renders a few code components with native API.
- With the support of React, it gives you a seamless UI and you can update to react native with its React UI components without having to rewrite.
React Native is all about bringing high speed, responsiveness, and agility of web app development along with effectual processing and best user experience to the hybrid space, to provide your users with a native app experience.
React vs React Native
Before going to the comparison between React Native and React, here are a few similarities between them. React and React Native both were created by Facebook developers. Both of them follow component-based architecture. React Native was built on React JS. They both use Redux, a standalone library for common state management. Most importantly, the life cycle of a React and React Native applications are the same.
|React JS||React Native|
|Launched by Facebook in 2017||Launched by Facebook in 2015|
|Uses virtual DOM to render pages of the web application||Uses Native API for rendering components on mobile|
|Uses CSS components for styling||Uses Stylesheets for building UI|
|React.js web applications mainly rely on CSS||React Native has inbuilt features|
|Uses React-Router for navigation||Uses a third-party library for react-navigation|
|React.js is a single piece of code that runs everywhere||Might require some platform-specific codes for designs|
|Requires third-party library tools||Does not require any third party library tools|
|Uses HTML||Doesn't use HTML|
Both React Native and React JS has its own advantages and disadvantages. If you are using React Js for developing your web application, you can effortlessly create a flawless cross-platform mobile application using React Native.
Get in touch with the best React Js development company, Agira technologies to get connected with the skilled React JS developers for web development and React Native developers for mobile development.
Latest posts by Agira Technologies (see all)
- 15 Best Tools For iOS Application Development - February 26, 2020
- 7 Most Famous Companies That Use Golang - February 24, 2020
- 5 Must-Have Skills to Become A Machine Learning Engineer - February 21, 2020