Sometimes, it might not give us host support but we can use other frameworks like Node.js to completely leverage the benefits of Js and it works better with other frameworks too.
Apart from these, JS also plays a major role in mobile app & game development.
- It’s a client-side language but it also supports server-side languages too.
- Easy to debug & fix
- Platform independent
- Event-based programming language
- Boosts rapid development & easy to learn
- Increased user interactivity
- Provides rich user interface
What is TypeScript & Why you should use?
TypeScript is an open-source language maintained by Microsoft that has complete language support. Also, It is another dynamic language used for both server-side and client-side web applications.
It’s new version 1.0 recently got released in this year April.
Advantages of TypeScript
- It’s used for Client-side server language
- It is an object-oriented programming language
- The best option for large scale projects
- gives ECMA Script 6 feature support
- A clear interpreted language provides fuller support
What is CoffeeScript & Why you should use?
In CoffeeScript, the variable scoping got improved far better that you don’t have to declare a variable, you just have to type the desired variable and it will be declared in output.
Basically, CoffeeScript is a bit close to python and ruby so it would be a lot easier for you too if you have a fundamental knowledge of Python an Ruby.
Advantages of CoffeeScript:
- It’s a reliable programming language
- Supports to write dynamic programs.
- Provides aliases for most of the operators which makes the code readable.
- It is also easy to maintain the programs written in CoffeeScript.
- Provides chained Comparisons
- Object Iteration
- Parallel assignments
- Easy to understand
- Easy to read & maintain the code
Latest posts by Agira Technologies (see all)
- Mobile App Usage Statistics To Know In 2019 [Infographics] - August 21, 2019
- Unveiling Apple’s Interactive UI Framework – SwiftUI Features - August 21, 2019