Are you planning to develop an entire application and looking for an affordable full stack developer? Your best choice is to hire a MEAN Stack developer. A MEAN stack developer is a full stack developer who has knowledge and experience in the development process using the particular set of technologies that include MongoDB, Expressjs, AngularJs, and NodeJS. You can also call MEAN stack developers as JS-based application developers. They are no less than Full stack developers but they are affordable and efficiently JS-based. If you are not technically sound, here is your guide to hiring MEAN stack developers.
Top Full-stack Developer Types You Should Know
To developer an entire web or mobile application, it is necessary to complete the three layers of application development. The front-end where the external layer or the user interface is designed and styled. The back-end where the internal data are stored in databases. The API layer is the business logic that connects both the backend and frontend. Here are the types of full-stack developers with different specialties.
MEAN – MongoDB, Express, Angular, and NodeJS
MongoDB: The open-source, cross-platform database that uses binary data type like JSON is probably the best choice to manage large sets of data.
Express: It is a highly flexible and light-weight web server framework for robust web applications.
AngularJS: The open-source framework incorporating MVVM architecture enables developers to build smarter and faster web applications.
NodeJS: An open-source, cross-platform and server-side technology to build highly scalable web applications.
MERN: MongoDB, Express, React, and NodeJS
by replacing the Angular’s place React provides better performance, quick, and effortless when testing. It is for the ones that prefer one-directional data binding.
MEVN: MongoDB, Express, React, and VueJS
Similarly, Vue offers superior, bug-free performance and lightest of all.
ALSO READ: How To Build A Custom CRM From Scratch
LAMP: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
Linux: Operating System (Open-source)
Apache: Cross-platform web server software that links to the back-end and the database.
MySQL: Relational Database Management system.
PHP: A scripting language for the server.
Why Hire Mean stack developers?
There are a handful of technical advantages of MEAN stack development. Here are a few of the technical advantages that your business application would gain when you choose MEAN stack development.
- Quick switching between client and server
- Deploy applications on the server
- Flexibility advantage
- JSON format enhances SEO
- Cloud compatible
- Cost-efficient and open source
- Support MVC architecture
- high level of productivity.
5 best ways to hire Mean stack developers
There is no right recruitment cycle. Depending on the complexity of your project, your project requirements, and other factors, the right recruitment cycle might differ. So, analyze your project and its requirements before hiring the best MEAN Stack developer for your business.
Once choosing upon the right payment cycle, you can hire MEAN Stack developers in the following top 5 ways.
- Freelance MEAN Stack developers
- Offshore MEAN stack developers
- Remote MEAN stack developers
- MEAN stack development team
- MEAN stack development company or services.
There is no right recruitment cycle. Depending on the complexity of your project, your project requirements, and other factors, the right recruitment cycle might differ. So, analyze your project and its requirements before hiring the best MEAN stack developer for your business.
Mean stack developer skillsets
When you are hiring the best MEAN stack developer for your business, you can consider checking the following skills to make sure that you have hired the best candidate for your project.
- Node JS and Express JS – In-depth knowledge of npm, multi-processing in Node JS, REST, CRUD, SQ Lite, Socket.io, Gulp, & Grunt.
- Angular JS– Typescript, Bootstrap Grid System, Dependency injections, SPA, Directives, Pipes, Observables, and testing.
- MongoDB – Master NoSQL, data modeling, ingestion, query, sharding, & data replication.
- DevOps, GIT, web security.
- Programming templates and understanding of MVC architecture design guidelines.
- Problem-solving, decision making and communication skills.
Mean stack developer interview questions
If you are not sure how to check the skillsets of the MEAN stack developers, here is the list of top interview questions that you should ask the right candidate.
Angular Interview Questions
- Differentiate Linear and Binary search.
- How to use closure to create a private counter?
Node JS and Express Interview Questions
- Differentiate Node.js, AJAX, and jQuery.
- Define Callback
MongoDB Interview Questions
- Differentiate SQL and MongoDB databases.
- Differentiate Classes and Interfaces
- Define BSON, Indexes.
- Define Dependency Injection.
ALSO READ: How To Build A Dating App Like Tinder
Benefits of hiring MEAN stack developers from Agira technologies?
Agira technologies is the best MEAN Stack Development company to offer you with outstanding modern Web Apps.
- Qualified Assured services.
- Competitive rates.
- 100% Transparency.
- Flexible Engagement Models.
- Reduced Time-To-Market.
- NDA Endorsed.
- Affordable and reasonable prices.
- Easy to hire.
Being known with all of this, you can get help by filling our contact form. We will help you find the right choice for your next project.
We, Agira technologies are a technology solution company with business services and domain solutions that support global clients who comprise the current world economy. Some of the exclusive services that we offer are web development, mobile app development, Blockchain, IoT, and DevOps Consulting.
Do you find it interesting? you might also like these articles. Top 10 Best Tech Companies For Employees To Work In The USA In 2020 and Top 10 IT Staffing and Recruiting Agencies in the USA.
Latest posts by Agira Technologies (see all)
- Top 10 Apps That Are Built Using Flutter Framework - July 9, 2020
- Offshore Software Development – Best Practices - July 9, 2020
- How to Build an On-Demand Car Wash App And How Much Does It Cost? - July 3, 2020