The ultimate goal of this update is to allow all the Angular component libraries to take complete advantage of the kit to reduce the duplication in solving common problems.
Provided CDK has sub packages and each holds its own responsibility
- Bidi, for bidirectional text, provides a common pattern for components to respond to the current directionality of a page.
- Layout has utilities for building responsive UIs that can react to changes in screen size.
- Overlay provides a way to open floating panels on a screen.
- Table, or <cdk-table>, provides a core on which developers can build a tailored data-table experience.
- Ally has utilities for building accessible components, especially for web users interacting with a screen reader.
You can use this kit by adding @angular/ sdk in your project with NPM or Yarn. And you can read the full documentation about CDK behaviors on Angular Material website.
Planned features for Angular CDK
- Utilities and directives for drag-and-drop interaction.
- A dialog subpackage for a baseline dialog for customization to visual languages.
- <cdk-svg> for inline SVG styling and animation.
- A <cdk-tree> component that follows patterns set by <cdk-table>.
- An improved positioning strategy for overlays, supporting flexible sizing.
Source from: www.infoworld.com
We would discuss briefly this in upcoming blogs. And if you are looking forward to more technical blogs about web development and mobile app development follow Agira Technologies a fast growing IT company, exploring upcoming technologies and exposing everything to help the right people at right time. For more queries always reach us. We love to hear from you!
Latest posts by Agira Technologies (see all)
- Weekly Roundup: PostgreSQL 12 Release, Ionic React Announcements & Latest Tech Updates - October 18, 2019
- Mobile App Development Trends That Rule 2020 - October 18, 2019
- 8 Best Angular IDE To Use In 2020 - October 16, 2019