- Interpret requirements and create project plans to meet schedule and quality goals.
- Work across teams to identify and solve problems.
- Document code, including commenting and reporting on features.
- Program in multiple languages to create specified products.
|Deloitte Consulting LLP||$79,000|
|Red Ventures, Inc.||$70,000|
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- React JS
- Web Development
- Node JS
- Test Automation
|San Francisco, CA||$172,426|
|New York, NY||$141,797|
|American Fork, UT||$160,707|
|Los Angeles, CA||$102,600|
All the values mentioned in the above article are nearly approximations of the data received from many different reliable sources. So, you can assume that the above values are near to the real values with respect to the many other significant factors such as the candidate experience, talent scarcity, soft skills, and many others.
Do you find it interesting? you might also like these articles. Top 10 Best Tech Companies For Employees To Work In The USA In 2020 and Top 10 IT Staffing and Recruiting Agencies in the USA.
Latest posts by Agira Technologies (see all)
- Learn Laravel: Best Tutorials and Courses Online - May 28, 2020
- Top 5 Ways To Hire Django Developers - May 28, 2020
- 7 Reasons To Use Symfony Framework For Your Project - May 27, 2020